10 best examples of environmental houses in the world
Eco-building is the construction and operation of buildings that will have a minimal impact on the environment.
Eco-houses are being built in order to reduce the consumption of energy and material resources, reduce the emission of harmful domestic waste and have a positive effect on nature.
It is worth noting that ecological are useful not only for nature, but also for a person, since such buildings create a comfortable microclimate for life, improve the quality of life, and positively affects the psychological state.
Functions that can make your home environmentally and economically:
• Economical use of energy, water and other resources
• The use of renewable energy sources such as solar energy
• Measures to reduce pollution and reduce waste, as well as the possibility of reuse and recycling
• Clean indoor air
• Use of non-toxic, ethical and persistent materials
• Environmental considerations for design, construction and operation
• A design that allows you to adapt to a changing environment
10 stunning examples of environmental construction that inspire us to be more conscious and to protect the parks, forests, steppes and mountains that surround us.
Sonoma Residence, Sonoma, USA
Torres House, Monterкey, Mexico
Bb Home, Hanoi, Vietnam
Mountain-View House, Slovenija
House on the way to Farrellones, Chile
The Pavillion, Mosman, Australia
Garden Pavilion, Varazdin, Croatia
Knights Valley Residence, California, USA
Kentfield Residence, California, USA
Sebastopol Residence, Sebastopol, USA
Eco-building around the world is gaining in popularity, and for someone it's a lifestyle :)